Terms & Conditions
Greetings from spluseo.com!
The website, firstname.lastname@example.org, supported by Spluseo Agency Limited, is subject to the following terms and conditions.
By using this website, we imply that you agree with these terms and conditions. If your carryout does not agree to
a piece of the terms & conditions listed on this page, do not use sapluseo.com any longer.
The terms “Client,” “You,” and “You’re” refer to the users of this website who have agreed to the terms and conditions set forth by the Company. This terminology also applies to all other agreements: the “Terms and Conditions,” the “Privacy Statement, ” the “Disclaimer Notice,” and all related documents. Our Company is referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ours,” and “Us.” The terms “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” include both the Client and us. Every single phrase relates to the provision of our support to the Client in the most effective way for the specific goal of addressing that Client’s requirements concerning the rendering of the Company’s stated services, in line with and subject to the legislation of the Netherlands. Any usage of the terminology mentioned above or other terms in the singular, plural, they, or they format is understood to be interchangeable and refers to the same.
Except where otherwise noted, all content on spluseo.com is the property of Spluseo Agency Limited and its licensors. The ownership of every intellectual property is retained. Regarding the limitations of these terms and conditions, you can access material from spluseo.com for your private use.
- Reprinting content from spluseo.com
- Selling, renting, or sub-licensing spluseo.com content
- Duplicate or replicate content from spluseo.com in any way
- Republish articles from spluseo.com
On several pages of this website, users can publish messages and engage in information and opinion exchanges. Before their appearance on the website, Spluseo Agency Limited did not filter, edit, publish, or evaluate Comments. Spluseo Agency Limited, its agents, and its affiliates do not necessarily share the views expressed in comments.
The thoughts and opinions expressed in the comments are those of the commenter. Spluseo Agency Limited shall not be responsible for the Comments or any liabilities, damages, or costs caused and suffered as a consequence of the use of, publication of, or display of the Comments on this website, to the fullest extent allowed by applicable laws.
Spluseo Agency Limited has the right to review all comments and delete any objectionable comments, offensive or otherwise, in violation of these terms and conditions.
You guarantee and affirm that:
- You have the right to do so and all required permissions and licenses to publish the Comments on our website;
- No intellectual property right, including without limitation any copyright, patent, or trademark of a third party, is violated by the Comments;
- The Comments don’t include any information that violates the privacy or is defamatory, inflammatory, or libelous.
- The Comments are never used for advertising, soliciting, or promoting any trade, custom, company, or illegal action.
By sending us your comments in any format or medium, you now give Spluseo Agency Limited a non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, edit, and permit others to use, reproduce, edit, and utilize any of your Comments.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Without seeking prior written permission, the following groups are permitted to connect to our website:
- Government organizations
- Lookup engines;
- Reporting agencies;
- Distributors of online directories may link to our website in the same way they connect to the websites of other companies featured in the directory; and
- Except for soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping centers, and charity fundraising organizations, which are not permitted to connect to our website.
These organizations are permitted to link to our home page, publications, or other website content as long as the link satisfies the following conditions:
- It is not misleading in any way.
- It does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and services.
- It is appropriate for the linking party’s website.
Other link requests from the following categories of organizations may be taken into consideration and approved:
- Sources of information often used by consumers or businesses;
- Web-based communities;
- Associations or other organizations that speak for charity;
- Distributors of internet directories;
- Online directories;
- Firms for accountancy, law, and consultancy;
- Commercial associations and educational institutes.
If we decide that: (a) the link would not reflect poorly on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no existing negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Spluseo Agency Limited, and (d) the link connection is in the context of general resource information, we will approve link requests from these organizations.
The following conditions must be met for these organizations to link to our home page. The link must not be misleading in any way. It must not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services. It must make sense within the context of the linking party’s Website.
If you represent one of the groups mentioned in paragraph 2 above and are interested in connecting to our Website, please contact Spluseo Agency Limited via email. Your name, your organization name, contact information, the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you want to link to our Website, and a list of any URLs on our site that you would like to link to should all be included in your application. Wait two to three weeks for a reply.
Organizations that have been approved may connect to our Website in the following ways:
- By using our company name; or
- By using the URL that is being linked to; or
- It is using any other terminology that is relevant to the context and style of the material on the linking party’s Website to describe our Website that is being linked to.
Absent a trademark licensing agreement, no use of Spluseo Agency Limited’s logo or other works of art may be used for linking purposes.
Users may not put frames around our web pages without prior consent or written authorization or change our website’s visual presentation or look.
We are not usually the ones that handle anything that appears on your website. You promise to defend us from any allegations made against us on your website. A website should not include any links that might be seen as defamatory, pornographic, or illegal, or that violate someone else’s rights in any way or that promote such violations.
Read the Privacy Notice.
The Reserved Rights
We have the right to ask you to take down any link to our website or all links. You consent to our right to seek the immediate removal of any connections to our website. Additionally, we have the right to change these terms at any moment, as well as the linking policy. You agree to be governed by and comply with these linking terms and conditions by consistently connecting to our website.
Removal of links from our website
You are welcome to contact us anytime and let us know if you discover any links on our website that are objectionable for any reason. Requests for links to be removed will be taken into account, but we are not required to do so or to reply to you personally.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information on this website, nor will it stay accessible. We also do not guarantee that the content on this website will be kept up to date.
We disclaim any guarantees and conditions connected to our website and the use of our website to the fullest extent permissible by law. This disclaimer in no way:
- Limit or exclude both our and your liability for wrongful death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude both our and your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit or exclude both our and your liability in any way that is not permitted by applicable law;
- Exclude both our and your liability in any way that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The exclusions and restrictions on liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the previous sentence; and (b) apply to all obligations emerging under the disclaimer, including those originating in contract, tort, and for violation of statutory duty.
We shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage of any kind as long as the website and the data, products, and services available are offered without charge.